How to use bubba
How do you extend the charges when using the chainsaw. I'm on ps4 btw so I need to know what button to use.
How do you extend the charges when using the chainsaw. I'm on ps4 btw so I need to know what button to use.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s the same button that you initially activate the chainsaw!
i had to practice it as well, always tried it too late in the beginning
Keep in mind that you need to press it during second-to-last swing rather than the last one, since the last one is numb - it has no collision and doesn't hit people or objects. The last swing you see on your screen only exists as visual animation; and once you started it, you can not extend your dash anymore.