When is the new Matchmaking coming out?!
I really can’t wait, it’s so annoying going someone I’m amazing with, getting to red rank and then going someone I suck with and getting destroyed 😂
please tell me they’re fine tuning it and it’ll come out soon?
Comments
I hope they scrapped it. MMR is not going to work, even if it does not pair Red Rank Killers against people who are doing their first game and vice-versa.
They should tweak the Emblem-System and make Rank Reset bigger again. This would already solve a lot, because then people would not cluster in Red Ranks, despite having completely different Skill Levels.
Instead they just try to fix something and make it worse all the time. (Is there a word for it? I know there is one in German "verschlimmbessern", but I dont know if there is an English word for that, lol)
Instead they just try to fix something and make it worse all the time. (Is there a word for it? I know there is one in German "verschlimmbessern", but I dont know if there is an English word for that, lol)
The closest thing I can think of is to say that their attempts to fix a is only exacerbating it.