The New Map...
Am I the only who thinks it favors survivors? There has been to many times where I lost survivors after a 5 second chase. The map has to few hooks, to much brush, and is way to dark!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its actually more annoying than the swamp, and thats saying something.
I was actually really surprised they made such a big map with so much brush and it is not on a side but around so many rocks in the middle. Seems a bit too much
If pallet looping wasn't a thing, I'd say the new map is really good.
Of course, improved stealth on top of looping is too much.
I think for stealthy survivors its great but i do feel its very short on pallets which i think is reasonable since the stealth option is incredibly powerful on this map. If your against a freddy,doc or wraith you might be in for a rough time tho. As they can be incredibly hard to shake.
About three days, well over 50 matches, full 1-50 Spirit and 20 blood-webs into Wraith and not 1 new map offering or new map spawn...
Is it even on PS4?
It favors stealth over chasing, make of that what you will. There are very few pallets and not many windows either.
I long for the day all maps will be like this.