Mobile DBD Vs PC DBD
Hello developers of DBD, first of all I would like to say this is a great game and I really enjoy playing it. The only problem I have is with unlocking characters on the pc version of the game, compared to the mobile version. It takes 9000+ iridescent shards to unlock a character on pc, and it takes hours and hours to get that many. But on the mobile version it is extremely easy to get the shards with daily login bonuses. The first daily on mobile gives 1000 shards.. and not to mention the game is Free on mobile... So not only do you have to Pay for the game on pc, it's almost impossible to unlock a character in a *timely* manner without paying even more. I hope you guys will read this and maybe considered putting a similar login bonus on the pc version of the game. I known there are daily rituals but they do not award the shards.. only blood points.
Comments