Is it normal for the report form to say that it lost connection when trying to add video evidence? I kept trying to record the video I have but I don't know if the form has taken it because it says it lost connection.
Is it normal for the report form to say that it lost connection when trying to add video evidence? I kept trying to record the video I have but I don't know if the form has taken it because it says it lost connection.
There might be a file upload limit, I'd recommend you uploading it to YouTube as unlisted and link that in the report.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was recording on my ps4 just in case
Assuming you already reported them in a game, you need to submit a direct support ticket:
ticket type: player report additional information.
You need to attach all the evidence/data you have. Keep in mind that such reports are processed manually so it takes some time.
Is it normal for the report form to say that it lost connection when trying to add video evidence? I kept trying to record the video I have but I don't know if the form has taken it because it says it lost connection.
@Rizzo90 @MandyTalk could you help with the question regarding ticket submission above?
There might be a file upload limit, I'd recommend you uploading it to YouTube as unlisted and link that in the report.