opening the exits as killer
I think this was a pretty nifty little addition, but wouldn't it be more strategic, and just better, if it opened only one exit and blocked the other?
I think this was a pretty nifty little addition, but wouldn't it be more strategic, and just better, if it opened only one exit and blocked the other?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it did that it would render the whole purpose of having two exit gates kind of moot: so the killer can't just guard one.
if everyone is healthy would it matter?
Opening the gate is a way for the killer to start the end game collapse to put the survivors on a time limit to end the match.
It's not meant to provide very much advantage beyond that.
Leatherface exists lmao
I did that as the hag the other day and I was like??? Broken???
This. It is so the Survivors cannot get all 5 gens, 99 the gates, and the run around bullying the Killer while farming bloodpoints. A Killer now has the power to say "enough is enough" with the press of a SPACE bar.