How can I prove that I didn´t dc when I escaped 100 games in a row?

I wanna escape 100 games in a row, but it´s way too complicated to record every game nonstop.

My plan was to record just the ending of every game and the scoreboard where u can see the statistics and the progress.

Is that enough to prove that I was not disconnecting or could it theoretically be that I dc and you don´t "recognize" the game in the scoreboard/progress??

I hope I made my question clear. I have 10 escapes in a row so far and always just recorded the exit gate leave and the aftergame scoreboard.

thx and regards

Rasta

Comments

  • Whom are you planning to prove that to?

  • I gonna upload the cutted escapes and scoreboards/progress on my YT-channel. There are always ppl who don´t believe stuff and I just wanted to make the progress/effort crystalclear

  • @Rastabooze said:

    I gonna upload the cutted escapes and scoreboards/progress on my YT-channel. There are always ppl who don´t believe stuff and I just wanted to make the progress/effort crystalclear

    It can be falsified with little to no effort unless you continuosly stream all your games live.

  • R u trying to get escape 100x achievement? Doesn't have to be in a row and I'm not sure why u would have to record it

  • @TripleSteal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1848358#Comment_1848358

    It can be falsified unless you continuosly stream all yoyr games live with little to no effort.

    that´s sad. I don´t wanna stream... :(

    Is there no possibility with logdata or stuff like that? Is there no way of stored match statistics or some gamedata?

  • Afaik dbd doesn't allow you to track this specific data from its API, but I'm not generally knowledgeable in this topic, particularly in terms of third party programs.

  • thx man - appreciate your effort! :)

  • @Klakky said:

    R u trying to get escape 100x achievement? Doesn't have to be in a row and I'm not sure why u would have to record it

    no, Im just doing it as a record for my channel. I want it proven that I escaped 100 times IN A ROW