old haddonfield offering

steam_ganNA7blla.png

saw this in a match today, gave me a good spook

Comments

  • Disgusting... (I mean Haddonfield)

    Hope it gets reworked next with coldwin farm.

  • Wow, the entity must not like old offerings

    she sent you to AutoHaven instead

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Disgusting... (I mean Haddonfield)

    Hope it gets reworked next with coldwin farm.

    I kinda hope aswell, but at the same time Im overly dissapointed with BHVRs reworks. Especially autohaven. These maps look and play like dogshit now.

  • @novacone said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5F0VZO6IW36N/steam-ganna7blla.png

    saw this in a match today, gave me a good spook

    I saw and old autohaven offering yesterday, it was an old license plate. I'd never seen it before.

  • I wish on events they would bring back the old offerings like brown and yellow to places from they look cooler than the green ones and on prestige 3 I hardly get a place offering and get more brown and yellow on bloodweb and why not it would be better than the rigged Dead by daylight matchmaking on maps from and day i play it gives me a specific place over and over when no one used a place offering which is messed up.

    SO PLZ ADD THE OFFERINGS DURING CHRISTMAS OR SOMETHING FROM IT WOULDNT HURT

  • Wish those offerings still spawned in the Bloodweb, as they are always nice to see.

    I've already seen a Shredded Plate and a Cattle Tag 28.