Boldness or survival points for making a killer miss

In purple and red ranks as survivor it can be pretty difficult to make a killer whiff when you're caught in the open. There's a precedent with points awarded by dodging Deathslinger's fishing pole. I think it should also count when avoiding Pyramid Head's butter knife spread and Huntress' hatchets.

Comments

  • @kaijudane said:

    In purple and red ranks as survivor it can be pretty difficult to make a killer whiff when you're caught in the open. There's a precedent with points awarded by dodging Deathslinger's fishing pole. I think it should also count when avoiding Pyramid Head's butter knife spread and Huntress' hatchets.

    I don't think that would work because how would you tell a normal whiff and aim assist whiff I can see it working for killers powers like huntress and trapper gaining survival points for things such as close call for being within 1m or 2m of a trap or hatchet