Devs dont destroy decisive and undyng please

Nerf them, because too strong in combo with unbreakable and ruin, but do Not kill them, because they are good counter to gen speed and tunneling after hook proxy camping. Decisive can be Good with a broken/incapacitated status effect maybe. Undyng without aura reading (use something else for the levels, like for example from one to three respawn of the totems). Thanks to who will read this and commentate.

Comments

  • The aura reading in Undying definitely needs to go. With Decisive Strike, I think it should become unavailable if a survivor jumps in a locker. I do think it's an issue, like Borrowed Time, that killers just wait out the timer. I'm not sure how to prevent that other than pausing the timers if you're in a chase but I think that might make them stronger.

  • Also doing gens with 60 seconds immunitary is not good .