Losing to a SWF!

I've seen a lot of people talk about SWF, and I know what it means, Survive with Friends. But surely, surely I'm not the only one that auto fills that in as Safe for Work, right? I find the idea of someone losing to a Safe for Work so much more amusing, as if it's their PG-13 swears that are upsetting you.


You stalk the boy, footsteps light and silent on the damp leaves. Crimson lights flash overhead, declaring safety ahead and yet you can also feel the violent pulse of his heart, just waiting for the knife. He's already wounded, bleeding, limping away, so tantalizingly close, but not close enough, and frustration builds as he reaches safety, Dwight turns to look you straight in the eye. "Gosh Darn you!" he yells before running to a place beyond your grasp. Gosh darn. Your blood boils, enraged and impotent.