New discussion

ad by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror video game developed by Behaviour Interactive.[1] Dead by Daylight was released for Microsoft Windows in June 2016,[2][3] released in PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017,[4][5][6] released in Nintendo Switch on September 24, 2019, and a mobile port was released in iOS and Android on April 17, 2020. The Stadia version was released in October 2020. The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S versions released on November 12, 2020.[7] The game is played as a one versus four online multiplayer where one player takes on the role of the savage killer, and the other four players play as survivors, trying to escape the killer and avoid being caught and sacrificed to a malevolent force known as the Entity.

Dead by Daylight

Dead by Daylight Steam header.jpg


Developer(s)

Behaviour Interactive

Publisher(s)

Behaviour Interactive

Director(s)

  • Ashley Pannell
  • Dave Richard
  • Mathieu Coté

Producer(s)

Stéfan Beauchamp-Daniel

Programmer(s)

  • Fadi Beyrouti
  • Jean-Philip Desjardins
  • Rémi Veilleux

Artist(s)

  • Filip Ivanovic
  • Marc Salha

Writer(s)

Farah Daoud-Brixi

Composer(s)

Michel F. April

Engine

Unreal Engine 4

Platform(s)

Release

June 14, 2016

  • Microsoft Windows
  • WW: June 14, 2016
  • PlayStation 4, Xbox One
  • NA: June 20, 2017
  • AU: June 22, 2017
  • EU: June 23, 2017
  • Nintendo Switch
  • WW: September 24, 2019
  • Android, iOS
  • WW: April 17, 2020
  • Stadia
  • WW: October 1, 2020
  • Xbox Series X/S
  • WW: November 10, 2020
  • PlayStation 5
  • WW: November 12, 2020

Genre(s)

Survival horror

Mode(s)

Multiplayer

Alongside several original characters, the game also includes downloadable (DLC)

Comments

  • I think the devs might have blown their chance for a Child's Play chapter by making The Twins. I can't see a way to make Chucky not a clone of Victor.

    For me personally, I would love to see a Resident Evil 7: Biohazard chapter, if not that a Resident Evil 2 chapter would be my second pick.

  • I really want Child's play chapter, but not this concept, i would like to have Chucky without Tiffany.

    But if it must be this concept I'm okay with that, i don't think the Twins blew their chances, because Hillbilly came before Leatherface, and he still made it.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    I really want Child's play chapter, but not this concept, i would like to have Chucky without Tiffany.

    But if it must be this concept I'm okay with that, i don't think the Twins blew their chances, because Hillbilly came before Leatherface, and he still made it.

    We'll it depends if they'll have a bad camera angle, but it could work as a single entity.If not oh well,There's other slashers to fit the bill.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1847623#Comment_1847623

    We'll it depends if they'll have a bad camera angle, but it could work as a single entity.If not oh well,There's other slashers to fit the bill.

    I mean Chucky is bigger than Victor, and as a Victor i see just fine everywhere except corn, but i can't see there no matter what killer I play soo

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1847941#Comment_1847941

    I mean Chucky is bigger than Victor, and as a Victor i see just fine everywhere except corn, but i can't see there no matter what killer I play soo

    Yeah but people think he's the size of a Cabbage Patch doll.With his average height from the original movie's and the Blights POV,could work.It would be hella fun moving at 150 with Chucky,if they add Cujo he'll most likely drag people to the hook and Pumpkin Head also Drags people.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1847987#Comment_1847987

    Yeah but people think he's the size of a Cabbage Patch doll.With his average height from the original movie's and the Blights POV,could work.It would be hella fun moving at 150 with Chucky,if they add Cujo he'll most likely drag people to the hook and Pumpkin Head also Drags people.

    I personally think he would be 110% movement speed because of his height. I made some solid concept about all that, if you want check it out, be free to say your opinion on it there :)

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1848019#Comment_1848019

    I personally think he would be 110% movement speed because of his height. I made some solid concept about all that, if you want check it out, be free to say your opinion on it there :)

    No problem XD

  • I have a theory that the devs work on Chucky as the only killer. So that it is not so difficult to carry your camera angle would be more or less at the height between Blight and Victor, maybe you can jump and struggle with the survivors but you could also attack with a knife, knife, dagger between multiple weapons that could appear as Legendary cosmetics and weapons in the shop.