Victor Yields 0 Boldness Points

I was in a friendly game with a Twins. I never saw the big one (I can't spell her name for my life) once. Me and my brother basically ran around the runt the whole game. After we left I noticed I got 0 points for boldness. Is this intentional? If it was a real game, shouldn't evading/escaping him yield some BP?

Comments

  • Chases with Victor don’t count as chases, so using him too much means both sides’ emblems & blood points suffer.


    yep, it’s dumb.

  • @tactic said:

    Chases with Victor don’t count as chases, so using him too much means both sides’ emblems & blood points suffer.

    yep, it’s dumb.

    Huh. Lame.

    Thanks for clarifying!

  • Bump this needs to seriously be addressed

  • 500bp to Boldness should do it, if he misses the pounce within a certain radius. Kinda like Deathslinger ''Near-Miss'' or Ghostface ''Outlast''

  • Ingame it says that The Twins ,,are a cooperative pair of Killers'' then don't count Victor as a real killer and screw everyones emblems up lmao

  • Seems like an oversight on the devs part.

  • Also spine chill doesn’t work on victor

  • @Satelit said:

    Ingame it says that The Twins ,,are a cooperative pair of Killers'' then don't count Victor as a real killer and screw everyones emblems up lmao

    Yeah like? You'd think that killers (plural) means they both count as a killer independent of one another

    @starkiller1286 said:

    Seems like an oversight on the devs part.

    Perhaps

    @Zarathos said:

    Bump this needs to seriously be addressed

    Thanks

  • I tend to agree

    award BP for finding survivors/ Being chased by Victor

    Both are awarded up front