BHVR please Kick Out Player that Use Speed Hacking .

So I play on midnite game on Asia Server. Even when my bloodlust Tier 1 already on. I cant reach the survivor definetely he/sheusing speed hacking. You know the hacker really smart they didnt use speed hacking that increase their speed extremely, but with only adding speed to 1-5%, he/she will easily looping the killer.


Please kick out player like this.

Comments

  • @smart212 said:

    So I play on midnite game on Asia Server. Even when my bloodlust Tier 1 already on. I cant reach the survivor definetely he/sheusing speed hacking. You know the hacker really smart they didnt use speed hacking that increase their speed extremely, but with only adding speed to 1-5%, he/she will easily looping the killer.

    Please kick out player like this.

    what killer where you

  • was all the gens done

  • they might have had a blight syringe some people saved them from october

  • Hope might have been a thing.

    The only time I have been called a cheater or hacker is using Hope versus Spirit and Hag.

  • It does happen quite often, if ur constantly chasing someone for longer than 2min and ur barely gaining on them thats def cheats, but I've had infinite loops and chased survivors for 5 gens and didnt go above bloodlust 1.... they need to rework bloodlust, but I'd prefer they fix infinite loops and quadruple double pallets