How do you link a PC and Switch account?

I haven't been able to figure out how to connect my PC and Switch together to get cross-progression. Does anybody know how to do this?

Comments

  • @Hanselpup said:

    I haven't been able to figure out how to connect my PC and Switch together to get cross-progression. Does anybody know how to do this?

    PC/Switch Cross-Progression hasn't been implemented yet, but presumably when it is you'd link the two through a BHVR account, same you do for PC and Stadia currently.

  • Thanks, I was unaware it wasn't implemented yet. I'll have to look carefully to see when it is.

  • https://account.bhvr.com/

    once it’s implemented you gotta create an account here.


    you can already link your Steam account. There might be still issues if you have cross-platform friends though..

  • @Mooks said:

    https://account.bhvr.com/

    once it’s implemented you gotta create an account here.

    you can already link your Steam account. There might be still issues if you have cross-platform friends though..

    They cleared up the one I personally ran into (not being able to invite or be invited into cross-friends groups, but yeah.