Sudden-ish changes by both developer and community
I really hope the developer team begins doing quite big changes to characters or just small-ish ones. e.g they could try stuff like give Trapper 2-3 traps from the start without add-ons. Maybe make it so Pyramid head get's to like 130 movement speed when using his power but when he stops he get's slowed to like 95% for 2-3 seconds and can't hit for that duration. Sounds a bit crazy maybe but it would make the game way more interesting imo. And feel way more refreshing, decently often changing meta. I also want the developers to not give that much of a #########, like force the changes to stay there for at least a week so everyone doesn't instantly the first day just scream and cry to nerf trapper after he maybe get's 2-3 traps. I feel like giving the players time to adapt and get more used to it could be good. Could inspire people to recommend changes. Maybe even have a place on the forums here for a "highest liked gets added" maybe call it "the changing chambers" or something like that. So the change(s) that has been ridden by someone that has the highest likes then gets send to some group chat for the fog whisperers to decide if that change was a serious idea the person had, if they say it was serious and not some trolly idea then the developers HAVE to add it no matter if they like it or not cause literally the entire community wants whatever change it is. the guy who rote it could maybe be a part of that chat/call so the whisperers could recommend the change to be a bit different. I know it's their game but it's also us who determine if there is a game that gets played to begin with. I don't even think it has to be drastic changes. Maybe something like buff michaels tier 3 time to 65 or 70 seconds base instead of 60 seconds. with the add ons NOT getting nerfed. Some simple number changes.
I wish whoever reads this a wonderful day <3
Comments