Seeing Survivor's Aura From Long Distance Without OoO
Hi.
I saw this thing in someone's stream.
Killer was playing Demogorgon, and he saw the aura of survivor when he was far away from survivor.
The survivor (Feng) had no Object of Obsession, she had Break Out, WGLF, MoM and Self-Care.
What's going on, is this a bug or a cheat?
Killer had Pop, STBFL, BBQ and Infectious Fright.
NOTE: It wasn't caused by BBQ, because no one has been hooked during that time, it happened even during the chase. Also, there was no portal close to the survivor.
Thank you.
Comments
did they stand still for a while
yes and no, killer saw the aura during the chase and when Feng was healing herself (standing still).
It felt like OoO, because aura disappeared when killer got closer, idk what's going on.
did she get unhooked
yes, long time ago, tho.
did any other suvivors have a perk for it cuz im not sure what happend here
was it a demo add on
No, no one had OoO
https ://www.twitch.tv/videos/856305441?t=00h36m21s
here is the case.
it not letting me watch the video
my only guess is its a add on
https: //www.twitch.tv/videos/856305441?t=00h36m21s
here is the link, just add these to your brower's address bar and put them together.
It could be, I don't know how that green addon really works, but there's no portal close, I guess.
ok as a demo main i dont know how this works might have been a bug
no green add on does this
I see, so it's a bug, or something, I don't know. It was really weird tho.
I don't know exactly and I'm not sure but when I'm playing Oni, Blight, Huntress, Clown, Wraith all without any add-ons, only 2 of them BBQ and sometimes I face exactly same thing. I just see Survivors aura behind wall, long range on map etc., in the chase. I don't have any video evidence but this helps me a lot and it's not fair actually. Only few times they have OoO or keys with aura reveal add-on, but this should be working only for them, not for me, I mean keys, not OoO.
is there a map or key add on that does this
As I know only Blood Amber reveal Killer's aura, but it's Key add-on and should work only for Survivor, you as Killer can't see him.
Mettle of Man shows your aura to the killer, you can see it briefly when the streamer checks the survivor's perks
16 meters are not a lot, that's why he was seeing aura glimpses during the chase
Oh, I didn't even realize this. Thanks a lot. I don't own MoM so I barely remember what it does in whole.