Do you reckon we’ll see more perk reworks/buffs this mid chapter?

If so, what are you hoping to see changed?

I’d love for the devs to finally surprise us with something compelling with Monstrous Shrine and This Is Not Happening.

Comments

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    If so, what are you hoping to see changed?

    I’d love for the devs to finally surprise us with something compelling with Monstrous Shrine and This Is Not Happening.

    Vigil allows exhaustion perks while running but at double the time might push the perk to decent.Right now i never see a use for it since the 15% faster exhaustion id have gotten the extra like 3 seconds it saves anyway and it gives no real big exhaustion benefit. If ya cant down a guy after he deadhards for 80 more seconds in newly reworked maps im sorry lol

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/216442/do-you-reckon-we-ll-see-more-perk-reworks-buffs-this-mid-chapter

    Vigil allows exhaustion perks while running but at double the time might push the perk to decent.

    I could only imagine that kind of change occurring if it was much slower recovery while running. I.e. if tier 3 Sprint Burst were used, and it would usually take 40 seconds to recover, while running it allowed recovery equivalent to 60 seconds or 80 seconds. I.e. if the survivor we’re continually running for that long, by then their exhaustion will have recovered.

    Does this make sense?


    Personally I’d like vigil to extend to new status effects as well. Oblivious etc.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1845937#Comment_1845937

    I could only imagine that kind of change occurring if it was much slower recovery while running. I.e. if tier 3 Sprint Burst were used, and it would usually take 40 seconds to recover, while running it allowed recovery equivalent to 60 seconds or 80 seconds. I.e. if the survivor we’re continually running for that long, by then their exhaustion will have recovered.

    Does this make sense?

    Personally I’d like vigil to extend to new status effects as well. Oblivious etc.

    Like I said specifically exhaustion change it so ya can recover while running but double the time of the exhaustion. So if they sprintburst they have 80 seconds before they can do it again. Also adds some synergy to allow a all exhaustion build. Allowing for oblivious and stuff to wouldnt be bad. Just the 15 percent seems very mediocre as it saves ya like 4 seconds which with exhaustion is not worth another perk slot.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1845959#Comment_1845959

    Like I said specifically exhaustion change it so ya can recover while running but double the time of the exhaustion. So if they sprintburst they have 80 seconds before they can do it again. Also adds some synergy to allow a all exhaustion build. Allowing for oblivious and stuff to wouldnt be bad. Just the 15 percent seems very mediocre as it saves ya like 4 seconds which with exhaustion is not worth another perk slot.

    Yeah. I periodically run it when I come across an uptake in Blindness add ons. I know, I know, that seems like a lame reason, but my builds are usually aura reading focused, so Blindness is very crippling to my play style. But even then reducing 30 seconds of blindness to 24 seconds of Blindness seems quite weak, although I’d rather that than put up with that than the default blindness timer.

  • Really hope so. There are tons of perks that are basically never used and need buffs. I´d also like them to finally do something about the Object issue, so fingers crossed :)

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1845969#Comment_1845969

    Yeah. I periodically run it when I come across an uptake in Blindness add ons. I know, I know, that seems like a lame reason, but my builds are usually aura reading focused, so Blindness is very crippling to my play style. But even then reducing 30 seconds of blindness to 24 seconds of Blindness seems quite weak, although I’d rather that than put up with that than the default blindness timer.

    People are just afraid of it being like old exhaustion but with the new map reworks getting a person should be easy before they get a second sprint burst and if they somehow do stall ya for 80 seconds ya shoulda lost already in my opinion. But yeah vigil i only really use and hope i face like a huntress or clown with the different status effects. 15% is a lot when your mangled for like 90 seconds (huntress addon)

  • The perks that are getting changed are

    Iron Maiden

    Fixated

    Blood echo

    gearhead

    lucky break and dead hard. The perks I hope get changed are

    Monsterous shrine

    Decisive strike

    Zanshin tactics

    dead mans switch

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    The perks that are getting changed are

    Iron Maiden

    Fixated

    Blood echo

    gearhead

    lucky break and dead hard. The perks I hope get changed are

    Monsterous shrine

    Decisive strike

    Zanshin tactics

    dead mans switch

    You have confirmation that Gearhead, Blood Echo, Fixated, and Iron Maiden are getting changed?

  • I sure do hope so.

    I was gonna make a list for both sides, but after thinking about it survivor is more clear cut to me and easier to make balance suggestions for so i'll mention them only. The list would be too long if I mentioned every perk I believed needed a touch up. Instead i'm not going to choose perks that I feel need updating the most, but rather perks that I personally like using/want to use more. Also in no particular order.

    The list:

    1. Fixated
    2. Breakdown
    3. Distortion
    4. Lucky Break
    5. Lightweight
    6. Poised
    7. Off the Record
    8. Solidarity
    9. Stake Out
    10. Red Herring


    Some of these only need simple changes such as Solidarity, while some need more of a rework like Red Herring. I'll explain my reasoning more if someone asks, but I don't feel like typing out my suggested changes for all the perks in this post.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1845995#Comment_1845995

    You have confirmation that Gearhead, Blood Echo, Fixated, and Iron Maiden are getting changed?

    Yes in one of the dev streams they said that those perks are getting looked at they said this after the mid chapter patch after Blight