Support team issues (they aren’t helping at all)
I have no idea if I’m posting this in the right place. I talked to someone about the issues I’ve had and they told me I should post here to maybe get some better help or a mod or someone could see it?
I went to support last month when the PS5 released and still haven’t gotten a resolution. The only way I can get a response is if I open a new ticket about the same issue then my response is “do not open new tickets on the same issue”. Meanwhile it’s nearing 2 months since I asked for help. Basically my issue is the DLC is not showing on PS5. I can get on the PS4 version of the game on the PS5 and it all shows, but the PS5 version has it all locked and wants me to repurchase? I share accounts with my gf as we both use the DLC and my PS5 version and account is the only one that isn’t showing it as the PS4 version (on the PS5) still shows it correctly and the other account with both the PS5 and 4 version shows them all correctly. I hope that makes sense but the support team is absolutely no help and I’d like to get this solved as I haven’t even been playing because I am missing basically every survivor I used and put heavy resources in.
Comments
Have you reminded your account on your new system? So for example Xbox game share does a similar thing where you need to redo the game share on the new console as it’s console bound not account bound. Not missing much on dbd though, all I’ve had is toxic, terrible latency and legit hackers moving at 300plus speed
Yes I have, everything else is working as it should. It’s legit only the PS5 version on my account that isn’t. Doesn’t make sense and have no idea why without support’s help.
Sounds about right though, fortunate to haven’t come across any insane hackers yet lol