Ds fix idea
I have a idea to fix ds to make it more fair.
-Change it that da doesn't work in lockers (So survivors stop with this "I'm invincible!!!!1!" )
-When the survivor isn't being chased for 15 seconds the perk deactivates itself
I have a idea to fix ds to make it more fair.
-Change it that da doesn't work in lockers (So survivors stop with this "I'm invincible!!!!1!" )
-When the survivor isn't being chased for 15 seconds the perk deactivates itself
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is bs
And why? Can you explain or are you just here to write Bs?
The survivor being chased idea is bs because it is very easy to avoid a chase with a survivor for 15. The part about lockers is just leave the ds survivor alone eat it or slug them also stop tunneling.
All the killer has to do is turn around and follow blood marks (much like how people played original legion) and DS would be made useless