Why do killers shake their head at survivor?
I don't be rude or mean by teabagging or pointing at the killer and they still shake their head at me for no reason. I was playing against a legion and he shook his head when he downed me. I find it rude and on the level of teabagging. There is no reason to do it, so why do some killer shake their head.
Comments
In response to a teabag primarily maybe a 59 ds that they somehow get downed immediately after
Like hell it is. It's a lot harder than holding m1 for like a third of a match.
You don't get to stop and chill as killer you have to constantly be thinking, making decisions, and taking action. Sometimes matchmaking is terrible, but don't confuse that (Something that hurts both sides mind you) with the role itself in an ideal matchup.
They are being toxic or they are giving hatch and don’t want you to wiggle. Mostly they are being toxic. (Oh wait only survivors can be toxic my bad)