Can SWF users spectate the game? and the killer?

A survivor can spectate when leaving or dying, but is it possible to do that when using SWF? and can you spectate the killer as a survivor?

I'm not interested in doing that, it just came to mind, i mean, isn't it unfair? SWF people use comms, if someone dies first it could just spectate the killer the whole time, and give position, intention and perks information to other survivors

Comments

  • A survivor cannot spectate the killer, but they can spectate other survivors regardless of whether they were SWF.
  • SWF already gives insane advantage just by looking at the killers perks.

    That they are able to spectate all survivors in realtime and can coordinate via voice comms is a big joke, nto even speaking about spectating the killer.... #########

  • You can't spectate the killer, just the remaining survivors. Even when using SWF.

  • I believe the only time a survivor can spectate the killer is in KYF, but I have not seen one of those games in a long time. I don't even know if that is a function of KYF anymore.

  • NO. Swf is bad enough already, if this was a feature I'd uninstall

  • This content has been removed.