Why are Demogorgon players so damn admirable?
I dont know if it's a coincidence or not, but every demogorgon player I come across plays well, doesnt tunnel, doesnt camp, pressures us, and let's us have a not too sweaty but not too easy game either. And when we get desimated or when we desimate him, they go all "Gg wp all. Fun game, y'all are really good!" Now I've played demo a fair amount, and are demo mains kind because of how stupidly fun he is, or how he has a balanced skill ceiling? Now, if you main killers like deathslinger, ph, hag, spirit, y'all are fun too. The thing about some of those mains however is that the players sometimes act like they wont get another meal if they dont play well. Kind of random, but can we please get more demogorgon. I love you guys that main demo :(. Good luck y'all that read this, and have a safe 2021.
Comments
well, in this case i have to get demo and start facecamping and tunnel all of your off the hooks...
"Oh demo he is so nice, he doesnt tunnel me when I tbag him..."
the f is wrong with you? somebody that never tunnels can´t be a good killer player... the mindset of this community is broken af
95% of the survivor players are toxic .. they deserve it.
Instead of responding, you have to pretend like nothing valid was said and get pressed for nothing. You seem pretty immature tbh ❤️