trying to understand unbroken emblem but points not showing
I've reported it before that Unbroken points are not showing on ps4 - the thread is below. I forgot about it for a while but the bug is still around and again, I'm not understanding the Unbroken Emblem. I wasn't hooked or downed until Rancor kicked in when all 5 gens were done. It would really help me understand if I could see the point allotment. Here is a clip of the match I'm referring to plus the results:
https://youtu.be/V30kQM-izOU@Kontrolled_Khoas said:
I survived the all five gens being repaired and then got downed and die on hook and the game only gave me a bronze emblem. It says that is based on time survived but I lasted the whole game.
Comments
this unbroken emblem in this match seems to have worked properly. I get it's in increments of 25 but how is time alive in match measured? These two matches were very similar as far as time alive goes but the scores are different.
https://youtu.be/ssYzwG9z0rMThere is more information about this on the Wiki which explains it in more detail with regards to the amount of time you are alive.
@MandyTalk thank you very much, this is very helpful :)