Rate my Altruistic Cheryl
I'm just curious what people think of my overly altruistic build. Focusing mainly on unhooking and healing quickly; keeping everyone alive and everything.
We'll Make it
We're Gonna Live Forever
Borrowed Time
and Botany Knowledge.

Comments
Autodidact for the lulz?
Question is: What keeps YOU alive when the killer finds you instead of the others?
If you really want to run a build that's about altruism and keeping your team alive I would run Bond or Empathy (maybe instead of We gonna farm forever).
This allows you to avoid the killer as you can tell whether someone is getting chased or not (avoiding the killer should be a priority since you don't have an exhaustion perk and no Decisive) and where all the injured teammates are so you get to use your "Botany and We'll Make It" combo on every injured person instead of just the one you unhooked.
Just my 2 cents.
Fun Fact. Tier 3 Botany Knowledge will allow you to heal twice with a plain yellow med-kit that has no add-ons.
Id recommend trying to level botany knowledge, it would make your medkits much stronger, or if you have it because its stronger than low level botany use desperate measures for the up to 40% speed boost at level 1
That's a good idea; I have both Empathy and Bond, so I'll run them a few times and see how I go.