Extend the double Blood point event
Listen as a Killer main the only way I can make BP is by playing survivor basically or waiting 20+ minutes for a lobby. I would like more time too get blood points as the lobbies are aids right now.
Listen as a Killer main the only way I can make BP is by playing survivor basically or waiting 20+ minutes for a lobby. I would like more time too get blood points as the lobbies are aids right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When we all know you just been out played majority of games and didn't benefit from BP event.
I suggest do what the rest did and face camp or force the others to farm by playing coy with them