Hillbilly addon changes
So even though they reworked Billy and they gave him something not everyone liked he did get some interesting addons but I feel some of his purple and red addons could use some work so here’s my changes to his red and purple addons
Tuned Carburetor=Considerably reduces chainsaw charge time(2.50 secs to 1.50 secs)
Spiked boots=keep the same no changes
Pighouse gloves=Reduces amount of heat gained when starting to rev the chainsaw and when you start sprinting(starting adds 3.5 charges, reving adds 1.5 charges and sprinting adds 1 charge. Heat goes down by 4 charges when you stop sprinting)
Apex Muffler=keep it the same but changed its rarity back to very rare
Lopro chains=back to a ultra rare, continue a sprint when breaking a pallet or when hitting a survivor with the chainsaw
Iridescent Brick=Chainsaw is completely silent the Hillbilly no longer roars when starting to sprint. Gain the undetectable status effect when breaking into a chainsaw sprint.
with my changes I removed the 4.4m/s limitation I added more buffs the the pig gloves so it’s better than the brown and yellows and I buffed the chains so when you break a pallet or hit a survivor you keep sprinting but you no longer have the one hit limitation and finally I have iridescent brick I made it completely silent and made the undetectable kick in as soon as you start sprinting. What are your thoughts on this?
Comments