How we break victor without a patch?

So now when you latch on to a healthy Survivor at the gates, they're blocked after you down them. However now you don't get a prompt to pick them up...

So now there's just 5 secs of you walking on them staring down in frustration.

So it worked fine after the update, but now this happens on every map and my fps are at 11!

######### backend hot fix was implemented in the last 2 days?!

Comments

  • How do you break something that didn't really work to begin with?

  • I'm not sure if it ever worked. I haven't played the Twins at all so i've never experienced it from that side but it doesn't work on me as a survivor and I haven't seen it work on anyone else either.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    How do you break something that didn't really work to begin with?

    @MojoTheFabulous said:

    I'm not sure if it ever worked. I haven't played the Twins at all so i've never experienced it from that side but it doesn't work on me as a survivor and I haven't seen it work on anyone else either.

    They actually had it fixed when they added victor holding the locker closed. It worked fine after that til a couple days ago. It keeps them from escaping for about 5 seconds if they're downed before they remove victor. It still blocks them escaping but doesn't allow you to grab them.