will frank's mixtape and stab wound study get changes anytime soon?
these are most likely the 2 add-ons not a single legion will ever use unless focusing 100% od downing survivors with the frenzy, they fit the old basekit which no one even try to imitate anymore, these 2 should give different effect instead of us having to waste BS when these are the last add-ons we need to get in our BW and won't ever use.
Comments
They said Legion is not on the list of killers to get changes soon. There are several others that get something before: Clown, Freddy, Demo (mainly addons), Huntress (addons) all are confirmed and Michael and Pig may also get addon tweaks and were already mentioned. Then they said they wanna take a look at newer killer a few chapters after they released like they did with PH.
so I would say Legion won’t get anything in the foreseeable future.
I remember that, that's actually really bad legion will be ignored for maybe 2 years
Making a change to only 2 add-ons is something they could sneak in a mid-chapter or any patch really. But I wouldn't keep my hopes up.