Mad Grit, Twins, Bugged (PC Player)
I got Mad Grit from the shrine this week to use on my twins killer, and I've found a bug in which, when m1 attacking repeatedly, the animation bugs and the hook only repeats the end of the animation! It was unable to cause damage when I did this! I haven't been recording but if required I can boot some up and replicate in a kyf match tomorrow! This happened a couple times!
To reproduce this
Play the killer twins with the perk Mad Grit (I can't remember what other perks I'm using on them right now besides coup de grace, I'll edit when I go back on). When the perk is active (carrying a survivor), attempt to repeatedly m1 with the mad grit boost, your hook will be caught at the end of the animation (as long as you m1) and it does not do damage!
This occurs every time I've tried to put use to this perk and so ive decided to report it here!
Comments
Hey can someone else test this please, I forgot to put recording on and have encountered the bug again a couple times tonight!! I'll get some footage if I remember tomorrow!