Six Feet Under challenge not registering
So i was able to hook all 4 survivors in the basement in a single trial, but the challenge is considered not complete. What do i have to do in order to complete this challenge?
Here is a screenshot of all 4 survivors in the basement
And here is the scoreboard and the challenge shown as not completed
It really sucks cause this is the last challenge i have to do to complete the entire tome 1 and currently, it seems like the challenge is impossible to complete.
Tagged:
Acknowledged


Comments
Same issue here.
The buried underground challenge in tome 1 also doesn't work, I think all the basement challenges are bugged.
I just did this challenge finally after so many tries and it didnt work. Cmon #########
Same for me. I have the current tome done and this was the only challenge left from tome 1. Very frustrating because it is such a hard challenge
All basement challenges are broken, but they only "fixed" the one in tome V, and left the rest unchanged. BHVR pls fix. I can't progress through Tome 4 because "buried underground" is unachievable in level 2.
still a thing i feel so scammed this challenge takes way too long and when you finally get it you dont get it ######### this im owed 60000 BP
I imagine the survivors "u toxic camper tunneler trapper uninstall pls"