Elodie's Scream

Can you please lower it's volume some?

That's all, it's just it's piercing and so loud it actually hurts my ears. A friend has an inner ear disease, and this is the only survivor that physically hurts him; he has to mute his game when around an Elodie.

I have fine ears myself, but her scream as is literally makes me wince it's so loud and piercing.

Comments

  • Her screams (especially the "be hooked" ones) are WAY louder than rest of the cast.

    I wonder if it's a bug.

  • @Milo said:

    Her screams (especially the "be hooked" ones) are WAY louder than rest of the cast.

    I wonder if it's a bug.

    If it is they haven't acknowledged it afaik. Either way it's just too loud, it should match the volume of the rest of the game, it's not fair to have one sound that just blows your ears out, forcing you to either lower everything or nothing at all.

  • @Milo said:

    Her screams (especially the "be hooked" ones) are WAY louder than rest of the cast.

    I wonder if it's a bug.

    I think it's a bug because her hook scream is way too loud for it to be a normal scream on the mic. Unless the VA for Elodie has a naturally loud scream then ohp-

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1838761#Comment_1838761

    I think it's a bug because her hook scream is way too loud for it to be a normal scream on the mic. Unless the VA for Elodie has a naturally loud scream then ohp-

    I mean the audio should have been looked at, edited, adjusted, etc.... so it probably is a bug, I mean it HAS to be because no way did someone hear that and not go "That sounds in line with everything else"

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1838830#Comment_1838830

    I mean the audio should have been looked at, edited, adjusted, etc.... so it probably is a bug, I mean it HAS to be because no way did someone hear that and not go "That sounds in line with everything else"

    Yeah, I hope they adjust it soon because she's currently my second survivor main right behind Jane and it's sad to see her get some backlash bc of a bug.

  • So I noticed this the other week as more and more people started playing as her. When I heard it I legit said to my friend in vc "what is that scream?", "oh its Elodie, they made her really loud" and I was so surprised that especially on the hooked ones she was soooo loud! compared to everyone else who sounded like an ant. I hope they do lower it cause for people like your friend its unfair and sucks.

    I am so glad someone wrote about this problem.

  • Elodie's scream sounds more like a global taunt than a scream. Other survivor screams only seem loud when you hook them from your POV, as a killer. Elodie's makes me think she is right next to me, even when I'm working on a gen on the other side of the map.