Vanilla Forums
Hey, could the forums not pause to check my browser every time I load a page? This happens constantly on my phone. Sometimes it straight-up eats a post entirely.
Tagged:
Mod
Hey, could the forums not pause to check my browser every time I load a page? This happens constantly on my phone. Sometimes it straight-up eats a post entirely.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but we have to have this protection enabled, it's to protect yourselves and your data as much as anything else. There's nothing we can do about this for the time being, it's an anti ddos measure.
I've lost 5 posts like this and had to do them all over again, but as mandy explained is for the greater good.
before pressing post.