Merch Store sale has me thinking. What item(s) do YOU think would really earn sales?
Editing to clarify. This thread is not about the In-game store for cosmetics, but the Merch Store where you buy physical, real-world shirts and hats and jackets for yourself.
For me the answers are easy.
1) Bunny Feng Hoodie. (My wife would love it!)
2) The metallic-looking Nea mask. (Everyone’s wearing face masks right now anyway. Why is this not already a thing?!)
Comments
Shirtless Felix.
Speedo Dwight.
Behavior would be raking in the dough.
Oh, cosmetic surgery Quentin.
Oh, no, I mean the merch store. Where you buy actual physical items for yourself
Tbh, more in-game apparel would be really cool, I think that things like Nea's t-shirts or her baseball caps would be pretty popular. The thing is about the merch store though, is that for it to succeed, BHVR would probably need to invest in it more, offering a wider variety of products. It would probably also be beneficial if they figured out a way to reduce the cost of their products and/or delivery seeing as international shipping can cost almost the same price as the products themselves.
Fully agree. There’s definitely some cost/profit analysis that we don’t have access to. Obviously, plain items can be produced cheaply in bulk, but not a lot of people are interested in a black t-shirt with 5 slashes.
I think they should try a small test of a more unique item (like bunny Feng) and watch them fly off the shelves. That will boost their confidence (and financial ability) to expand the selection further!
Thats also why I made this thread. Let’s hear from the players themselves. What items are we actually willing to shell out cash for?
Obviously charms 👍👍
I assumed they would've knew this already since we only buy the rift to get those amazing charms. Nothing I love more than to fill out a survey between Tome 2 and 3 about what we want in the rift and for them to listen. Obviously 25 charms per rift is what we asked for.
Oh, sorry. Then yes, I agree, the Bunny Jackets would sell well, especially if they had more than two color options.
All of the Christmas onesies would sell pretty well.
Janes Memoria outfit would so okay.
Oni, Trapper and Legion masks would sell pretty decently. They could also make them into key chains.
Otherwise, I don't think most of the cosmetics are that interesting. I wouldn't spend money on them as in-game cosmetics or as real life clothes. Most of the clothes they have look like something I could find at the local Good Will or T-J Maxx.