Haven't been on this game since February. What I miss?

Before leave: oh hey I'm rank 15 killer getting reds. Getting one yellow with 3 reds. Getting meta screwed by 4 reds then tea bagged after.

Oh I'm a survivor: NOED, NOED, Camp tunnel and NOED. Accused of sweating when I run DS, Sprint Burst, Prove Thyself and nerfed Sabo. Hateful texts when I never tea bag.

Messed up hitboxes. Mute survs. Cant hear gens from certain angles. Chase music playing at the start of game for the rest of the game.

When I come back: pretty much same. Minus chase music played all game.

Plus Twins. Long wait times if you decide not to cross play torture yourself. If you do, team central with mouse dominating your hit scan. Still the messed up match system of being a 19 killer getting two 1's, a 12 and an 8. Lots of Tinkerer users now. Only good thing is that mori's are now 2 hooks... meanwhile Skeleton Key remains unchanged.

So what else did I miss... cause it sure seems this game has not changed for the better.... other than mori's.

Comments

  • I'd say that 2020 revealed BHVR's true colors. They released chapter 18 in one of the worst, buggiest, and broken states that I have ever seen a DLC be in. They claim that they only had a short period of time between the PTB and the release date, but that doesn't make any sense seeing as of how all publishers have the final say over when something gets released, so they could have easily delayed it.

    They also claim that they had to release it to the live servers as it's a far better way to test it there than on the PTB. And if that's true, then it completely negates the whole reason for the PTB to exist.

    All I got to say is that if I'm going to be charged for something that doesn't work as intended, then I best receive one hell of a hefty discount. I'm glad I was able to purchase The Twins with shards because the Twins won't be fully complete until the mid-chapter update. And being expected to pay money for something incomplete and broken is wrong in so many ways.