Twins - Switching PoV issues

Hi all,

Had an issue in multiple games as twins tonight where I couldn’t switch between charlotte and victor - the option to do so didn’t even come up. This happened both when I was controlling victor and when I was controlling charlotte. However, I noted another issue that seemed to be tied to hooking a survivor- for a time after hooking a survivor I was unable to unbind victor despite his cooldown being ready to use.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • it's supposed to be like that, twins have an anti camping mechanic that doesn't allow charlotte to switch or unbind victor when you are close to a hooked survivor

  • @some_guy1 said:

    it's supposed to be like that, twins have an anti camping mechanic that doesn't allow charlotte to switch or unbind victor when you are close to a hooked survivor

    So that’s what I thought - but it was happening when I wasn’t near a hooked survivor. The option wasn’t coming back

  • @that_lich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837662#Comment_1837662

    So that’s what I thought - but it was happening when I wasn’t near a hooked survivor. The option wasn’t coming back

    i played them for a while and didn't have this issue, maybe you use some addons that are bugged?

  • Was Victor near the hooked survivor prior to hooking? The radius is surprisingly large for the block and it may have been that he was in the radius the whole time!

    If so was the survivor unhooked or did they die on that hook?

    Either way that may a bug that makes the control block become permanent! Idk tho

  • I'm unsure, honestly! It only fixed itself on Charlotte after I did some quick attacks, and only fixed on victor when I walked directly up to charlotte. I haven't been having this bug anymore though, so maybe it was hotfixed?