Why do survivors need to escape to get a slightly worth-it amount of BP?
Just curious, I cannot stand playing surv (especially solo) bc I usually end with about 18,000 bloodpoints, and WGLF stacks are a little difficult to acquire. As killer, however, I get tons of bloodpoints with ease.
I feel like if survivors can get better amounts of bloodpoints without having to actually escape (while still trying), that might ease the extreme toxicity tension between roles. I get the objective is to survive, but 5,000 points feels drastic. Any thoughts on this matter, people of the fog?
Comments
Cause survival is worth 5000 points
And an Emblem for it
Bhvr not realizing that there needs to be more ways to get survival points other then escaping and healing yourself
The amount of bloodpoints used to determine whether or not you pip. So with dbd being a 4 vs 1 game the blood points needed to reflect that and escaping needed to reflect things too. However, the emblem system was later implemented but they never really changed the way bloodpoints functioned.
Because survivors have significantly less to do, and worry about than killers do. Thus, killers make significantly more bloodpoints in all scenarios. Killer should always get more bloodpoints. By a huge margin.
Also, WGLF stacks are easy to get.