Movement
I don’t know why but on console dbd everything seems slower the movement attack, and even characters that have lunges like demo seems slow ( I have good thought). While on pc it seems everything is faster why is that, is it just me?
I don’t know why but on console dbd everything seems slower the movement attack, and even characters that have lunges like demo seems slow ( I have good thought). While on pc it seems everything is faster why is that, is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's probably just the lower FPS on console making everything seem more sluggish. Generally when you have higher FPS it seems like your game is more fluid and faster feeling.