Twins Exit Gate Exploit/Bug?

Seems like Victor can be used to block exit gates in a place he can't be seen, clip provided below.


https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lightning/video/120235864

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • not an exploit you just got outplayed

  • @bjorksnas said:

    not an exploit you just got outplayed

    So me not being able to pull the exit switch because of an invisible Victor blocking the way and then appeared out of nowhere is being outplayed? Clearly didn't watch the clip.

  • @Liqhtninq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837007#Comment_1837007

    So me not being able to pull the exit switch because of an invisible Victor blocking the way and then appeared out of nowhere is being outplayed? Clearly didn't watch the clip. Shut the ######### up.

    1. The invisible glitch was a glitch they had no control over
    2. Bodyblocking an exit gate would only be an exploit/bannable if it was holding the game hostage/permanent, this one has egc timer so its not holding the game hostage and even then they didn't need to block the gate at all to get the kill the timer was that low + the 10 seconds to remove and 20 seconds to open the exit gate means the killer could have fully crossed the map from anywhere which means it made no difference
  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837042#Comment_1837042

    1. The invisible glitch was a glitch they had no control over
    2. Bodyblocking an exit gate would only be an exploit/bannable if it was holding the game hostage/permanent, this one has egc timer so its not holding the game hostage and even then they didn't need to block the gate at all to get the kill the timer was that low + the 10 seconds to remove and 20 seconds to open the exit gate means the killer could have fully crossed the map from anywhere which means it made no difference

    Well you said it yourself, glitch. I'm reporting that, which stopped me from opening the exit gate. The time I had remaining in the game is irrelevant. Anyone can see what happened in that clip is BS.

  • A glitch isn't an exploit unless you did it intentionally

    bodyblocking the exit gate as VISIBLE victor isn't a glitch / exploit

    being invisible is a glitch I assume they had no control over

    would have played out the same way if he was visible you would have still been blocked and died

  • @bjorksnas said:

    A glitch isn't an exploit unless you did it intentionally

    bodyblocking the exit gate as VISIBLE victor isn't a glitch / exploit

    being invisible is a glitch I assume they had no control over

    would have played out the same way if he was visible you would have still been blocked and died

    Well I'm reporting the glitch, a game isn't supposed to have glitches. How do you know it wasn't intentional? You don't, like you said you assume. If he had been visible from the start it could have played out differently. If you can't see a problem with the clip I posted why are you even in the bug reports section. Go somewhere else.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    A glitch isn't an exploit unless you did it intentionally

    bodyblocking the exit gate as VISIBLE victor isn't a glitch / exploit

    being invisible is a glitch I assume they had no control over

    would have played out the same way if he was visible you would have still been blocked and died

    ..

  • @Liqhtninq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837670#Comment_1837670

    Well I'm reporting the glitch, a game isn't supposed to have glitches. How do you know it wasn't intentional? You don't, like you said you assume. If he had been visible from the start it could have played out differently. If you can't see a problem with the clip I posted why are you even in the bug reports section. Go somewhere else.

    "if he had been visible it might have played out differently"

    idk about that one chief

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837720#Comment_1837720

    "if he had been visible it might have played out differently"

    idk about that one chief

    I'm reporting a bug and you're here hung up on whether I'd of won or not, missing the point. Go troll somewhere else.