Reporting
I play on PS4 and had a hacker “teammate” in my game, I have video proof but idk how to submit the actual clip. Only know how to report in the actual game. Any help would be appreciated:)
I play on PS4 and had a hacker “teammate” in my game, I have video proof but idk how to submit the actual clip. Only know how to report in the actual game. Any help would be appreciated:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules
If you did not make an in-game report then nothing will be done and your clip is useless.
If you did make an in-game report your next step is to make a support ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I did report them in game so I’ll definitely check your link. Thanks!