What licensed killer would you like the most to join Dead by Daylight? (OUTSIDE SURVEY)
Hey everyone!
I know this is a topic that gets a lot of attention all the time, because getting a new killer is always exciting. So many great concepts and ideas floating around.
BUT I wanted to take a closer look at what licensed killers people want in the game. Whether it is from movies, shows, games or cartoons and anime. Polls on the forum allow for only 10 answers, but in this LINKED SURVEY I made a few more choices. I picked the killers from the top of my head, but also gave the option to write a candidate that isn't on the list (Because I couldn't remember everyone).
The survey was also posted on Reddit, but to get a bit more answers I decided it would be cool to post it here as well.
After two weeks I will post the results.
Thanks all!
Comments