Hit validation feels horrendous for Nurse as a PC player
As the title states, hit validation is doing literally the opposite of what it's intended to do for Nurse. For some background, I have about 14k blink attacks over 2500 hrs on my account, which is good for top 150 of all Nurse players on Steam. I'm not in any way new to Nurse.
Auto-aims...er...aim dressing is up tenfold since hit validation was re-enabled, and console players tend to be immortal if there's ever a situation where the server needs to validate a hit. It seems like if the ping is remotely similar, it gives the survivor every possible benefit of the doubt. I typically have 40ms at 900 down/500 up to the NA East server, so it's pretty rare for someone to have better connection.
The aim dressing onto inanimate objects in particular is really, really bad right now. I've had multiple instances where I've smacked a wall that I'm not even facing by the time I lunge. My weapon just stops in midair between myself and the survivor and I get the sound of smacking wood.
On top of that, I also get some absolutely wild hits on my end that have no business of landing. So...what exactly is hit validation supposed to do? Because it's literally doing the opposite of what you guys have said it would do. Hits still look awful from console killers when I'm on survivor, and now I'm getting robbed of hits on survivors at 90ms ping when I have 40ms ping. "Favor the shooter" system? Are you sure?
Comments