Salty survivors making me laugh
So many survivors complaining about getting caught. It's less about how the killer is designed and more about poor perception. With all of the available options to help with early detection and avoidance, I can't find much room to argue that it's the killers fault you stayed on the gen and got caught. Every killer is avoidable.
Comments
Every killer is avoidable.
Spirit
I started playing without gen regression perks on killer. The complaints have gotten... interesting.
@GoodBoyKaru
Yep even spirit
Ah yes invisible killer that moves towards you at Billy speeds, how avoidable.
I'm not saying that all complains are completely valid- trust me I've heard my fair shair of bullshit in my time, and most of the time it's because they played dumb but it's not like it's particularly easy to avoid a Spirit. If it was, she wouldn't be one of the two killers that almost everyone in tournaments flock to.
@GoodBoyKaru
Good base kit design is hard to turn away especially in a more competitive setting. Unpredictable killers keep this game interesting, but nothing is free or handed to them.
Don't be silly 4head
I have been officially challenged.
This isn't a Spirit thread so I won't go off on too much of a tangent but if you think Spirit's base kit is well designed I'm afraid we won't see eye-to-eye on this subject.
I can avoid the nurse far more often than I can manage to avoid Leatherface’s chainsaw. Try running away from her and then straight in her direction when you hear her “hooting” sound. She’ll overshoot you for at least two or three times before she catches on.
As long as it's not an indoor map, I can avoid her 75% of the time. Spine Chill warns me of her approach, I let go of the gen and sneak towards the direction I am pretty sure she is coming from. They never expect it and I usually get away.
There is no avoiding hook tunneling spirits tho. They can burn in hell.