Blight PS4
Hey guys, I've been wondering should i buy Blight? I play with controller, is he viable with controller, anyone got any tips?
Hey guys, I've been wondering should i buy Blight? I play with controller, is he viable with controller, anyone got any tips?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I play on ps4 and he's rough to get used to, but once you start to get the hang if it he's very satisfying
Does sensitivity have something to do with his power? Is it important?
I don't really think so. He's kinda like the hillbilly and you don't have too much control over your steering. You may want to up the sensitivity a tad for aiming after slams but it's manageable with default sensitivity
I don't play this on console, but his perk undying alone is worth getting if you use totems
You got any tips for it? I've just tried playing with him, it a bit rough
I probably will but i don't believe in totems xD
Its not something that I could give much tips on since I've played him less than 10 times, but I'll say a few things:
Dont forget that you can't hit after a slam unless you start another rush
There's a bit of a delay when attacking while rushing, so hit the attack button early and keep in mind that if you bounce into a survivor after hitting the attack button you will hit them.
He's best to use in long hallways or outdoors with some obstacles but not too much, not too little.
You have to hit the attack button when on a lethal rush to break a pallet, simply bouncing off it won't work