Which killer has the most perk and add-on builds to them?
Which killer do you think can have the most amount of different perk add on builds? I think Michael his base is weak, but with perks and add-ons he can be high tier. You can have ultra aggressive/Slugging MnA, Infectious,Dead Rabbit and Deer Stalker. Heal Hunter Sloppy and Nurses. Tracking Michael MnA, with Whispers or I'm All Ears. Chase Michael Nemesis/PWYF. Or Bamboozle which is great on Michael. Or Brutal/STBFL. And all gen builds work with him. Even meme builds Vault Master Bamboozle/Fire Up/ Perma tier three. Double Ultra Rare. And the super OP build burger king Myers Tombstone and Scratched Mirror. And I might of missed some. But what do you think.
Comments
Wraith has a whole bunch of options available, since he has one of the most versatile add-on complements in DbD:
I gotta admit, Wraith has a ton of options available to him for Addon builds alone.