When you equip a random perk, and by sheer luck it’s the perfect counter.
Like randomly running Calm Spirit and the very next match is against Doc.
Or running No Mither + Iron Will for giggles, and the very next match is a Stridor Spirit That never ever finds you.
In another post I said how I started running TTS + Undying, and suddenly the next dozen matches straight after running this had OoO users. My glee could not be contained.
Sees survivor aura Tbag me at start of match: “oh LOL, I’m about to ruin your day buddy.”
What other matches have you had by running a “for the hell of it” perk, or combo, and by luck it was the perfect counter?
Comments
Calm Spirit on a MnA and Infectious Oni.
Was doing my totem cleansing challenges for the Rift, brought Small Game cause why not and faced 3 Trappers and a Hag. Good times lol
Never mind, lol, silly me.