Blood Lodge too empty

There is an entire chunk of the map spanning from the lodge to the killer shack that has absolutely nothing, no debris nor tree to hide behind.

20201222010821_1.jpg


Comments

  • The Autohaven rework sucked. Don't get me wrong, I hated that map before as killer, but now it's way to empty. Also they really need to stop making maps do dark, I wanna actually track survivors.

  • The new autohaven is so weirdly balanced. There's huge deadzones with absolutely no pallets and barely anything to hide behind (against Tall killers there's literally nothing in some spots), but the map is also so dark that it's really easy to just, not be seen by the killer in some cases. As killer I struggle to find people on the map if they're not on gens (or running), because it's so dark that basically any character can crouch in some grass and become almost invisible.