Please devs, let survs kill themselves...
..when they're 1 minute in the dying state. Or let survs block the killer for 4 min if 3 survs have escape yet.
..when they're 1 minute in the dying state. Or let survs block the killer for 4 min if 3 survs have escape yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MFW I wait out DS on the guy who ran into me after getting unhooked and they commit seppuku
During certain circumstances, especially the hopeless category you should be able to accelerate your bleed out to move on. It was the principal justification for why Survivors can no longer struggle when everyone is on death hook. They didn't want Survivors wasting Killer time by struggling until the last drop. Imo you should be able to after being slugged for X time as well.
Only the killer should be free to eliminate you. If you get caught, anything else is punishment for you mistakes.
I support Survivors being allowed to forcibly die if slugged too long, but it would have to be longer than a minute. I think at least 2 minutes (which is the amount of time it takes for a Survivor to be one-hooked without any attempts to self-unhook and with maximum struggle) would be fair.
I do agree the bleed out timer is too long