Versing SWF

So I get a lot of people saying that you don't run into swf's that often and everyone knows that swf's are unfair, but the past 7 games in a row, over the span of 3 days, I went up against 4 man swf's. I don't know what to do, but ik there isn't much that I can do. Swf are a problem in this game, but by no means do I think this option should be taken away. I think what should be done is limit what they can bring. In all the matches I went up against, they brought items, such as flashlights and toolboxes, and some even brought map offerings. I think that swf's should not be allowed to bring items or map offerings as a swf is powerful enough on its own. It might be a stretch but I think they shouldn't be allowed to bring certain perks too, like ds and prove thy self. Survivors already abuse ds and swf's just take even more advantage. Now go up against a team with 4 ds. In addition swf's tend to bring toolboxes to gen rush and abuse communication to easily complete gens. Having prove thy self only helps their already good coordination. This is all just brainstorming and piecing together the issues I've encountered, but what are your thoughts? I'd like to hear others responses and thoughts as this is just my opinion I wanted to put out to further balance the game. I'd like to see some responses so that this can reflect the views of that of the DBD community.

Comments

  • @Epicgamer448 said:

    So I get a lot of people saying that you don't run into swf's that often and everyone knows that swf's are unfair, but the past 7 games in a row, over the span of 3 days, I went up against 4 man swf's. I don't know what to do, but ik there isn't much that I can do. Swf are a problem in this game, but by no means do I think this option should be taken away. I think what should be done is limit what they can bring. In all the matches I went up against, they brought items, such as flashlights and toolboxes, and some even brought map offerings. I think that swf's should not be allowed to bring items or map offerings as a swf is powerful enough on its own. It might be a stretch but I think they shouldn't be allowed to bring certain perks too, like ds and prove thy self. Survivors already abuse ds and swf's just take even more advantage. Now go up against a team with 4 ds. In addition swf's tend to bring toolboxes to gen rush and abuse communication to easily complete gens. Having prove thy self only helps their already good coordination. This is all just brainstorming and piecing together the issues I've encountered, but what are your thoughts? I'd like to hear others responses and thoughts as this is just my opinion I wanted to put out to further balance the game. I'd like to see some responses so that this can reflect the views of that of the DBD community.

    From what I've noticed about changes the devs make they avoid ones that 'punish' players and/or can split the playerbase. I believe these are the reasons no major changes have been made to SWF.

    Imo we are more likely to see smaller adjustments made over time that give solos more info & coordination possibilities, and then have killers altered around those changes. I can't see straight up 'nurfs' to SWF groups happening.