Game glitched - couldn't pick anyone up

Had a...unique situation happen just now. Was on a corn map as Myers, and an injured Ace was trying to sabo a hook so I grabbed him. It did the grab animation but the Ace just...vanished. The game thought I was still carrying him, but when I tried to hang the 'body' on a hook nothing happened. I couldn't open lockers or kick pallets or gens or do any of the things you are unable to do when carrying someone. I could down survivors, but not pick them up to hook them. Hook auras still showed up as well. But the weirdest thing is I could hear the Ace running around the map, but he was invisible.

I'm sure this is a weird latency/grab issue but I figured I'd post about it anyway. This happened on PC via Steam, and I doubt it's reproducible.

Tagged: Pending

Comments